This is a very interesting instructional video on how to teach a child to ride a bike. It is about balancing according to gravitation. First, the child should ride down a hill with its legs not resting on pedals. This should be practiced about 5 to 10 times. Then the child should ride down the hill with legs resting on the pedals. This helps the child to pedal automatically when it rides on plain roads. This method works well and the child gets confidence quickly. The child will learn to ride bike very easily and quickly by this method.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades