In this video, we learn how to understand the parts of a mountain bike. First, grab your mountain bike and go to the front of it. The front starts with the handle bars, brake levers, shifter, cord, tire, rim, spokes, and brakes. In the back, there is: a crank, rig railer, front railer, frame, top and bottom tubes, head set, chain, and seat. Once you understand what all these are called and where they are, you will better understand how to ride the bike the best you can. You can completely customize your bike to ride it better and get more mileage out of every ride.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades