Most of the bikes out on the market either have a presta valve or a schrader valve. These are the gates to allowing and letting air out from your tires. Presta valves are much narrower than its counterparts and can usually be a bit more difficult to inflate.
The best option is to use an adapter that converts it into a schrader valve. This can easily be purchased for about a dollar and is easily applied and removed. All you need is an air pump and an adapter and that's it. So check out the tutorial for more information and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades