In this video we learn how to wrap handlebars. First, open up the tape and remove the adhesive. Place the tape on the bar and then tuck in one half as you work your way up the bar. The adhesive should be on the bars and there should be tension on them so they lay flat. Once you finish wrapping this, make sure they are tight and secure. Check your work to make sure you didn't leave any gaps and the curve is smooth. Don't pull too hard if you are working with cork tape, this will cause damage to the handlebars.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades