Take a look at this instructional video and learn how to wrap your bicycle handlebars. The direction you take in rolling the tape is extremely important. You'll want to start on the bottom of the drop, work your way up around the brake shift lever, and all the way to the top. By going through bottom to top, you'll get a smooth transition as your hand slides down the bars. If you roll it in the opposite direction, your hand sliding down the bar will unravel the tape and wear it out prematurely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades