The BOND Bike (Built Of Notorious Deterrents) is a force to be reckoned with. Equipped with a flamethrower, caterpillar track, ejector seat and ski blade, the one of a kind bicycle was designed by a UK bike insurer as an advertising schtick to address the most common complaints reported by cyclists. Apparently the most prevalent concerns are:
- cars passing way too close (hence the flamethrower handlebar device)
- poor road conditions, such as potholes (this is where the all-terrain caterpillar track comes in handy)
- bicycle theft ("the bike is fitted with an ejector seat to catch out any thief that gets past a conventional lock")
- cold weather conditions (problem solved, just interchange your front wheel with a ski blade)
Sorry, this bike isn't for sale.. but maybe you've been duped into buying bicycle insurance!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades