Schwinn Csepel Zrt. have designed the "Stringbike", a bicycle powered by steel wires instead of chains. The Stringbike operates on a pulley system, which offers a myriad of new features for serious cyclists. Some of the benefits include:
- Extremely easy to disassemble. The rear wheel detaches easily, and does not affect the wiring and the driving system.
- Riders can asymmetrically shift weight load (impossible with a traditional geared bike). Useful for training or for riders with injuries.
- No slippage when you shift gears.
- No chain grease dirtying your clothes.
Video and images below. For more detailed information, check out Hungarian Ambiance's thorough post on the bicycle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades