Sometime we can't ride our bike everywhere and we need need to take public transportation. This instructional how-to video shows you how load your bicycle onto a bus rack. Follow along and learn the proper way to ride the public transportation with your bike.
Step 1: Make sure all items on your bike are secure.
Step 2: Signal the bus driver that you are going to load your bike.
Step 3: Squeeze the handle and release the latch. Lower the rack.
Step 4: Load your bike facing to the front or back as instructed on the rack.
Step 5: Raise the support arm over the front tire as high as it will go, but not over the frame or fender.
Step 6: Have a seat where your bicycle is in view.
Step 7: Tell the bus driver you are going to be unloading the bike before your stop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades