This video explains how to adjust a rear derailleur using the limit screws in a bicycle. There is a limit screw which has low and high gear. When the limit screw is turned in, the pulley moves inboard and when turned out, it moves the other way. The derailleur moves along with the inboard. When turned in, it travels with the inboard and holds the chain. Care should be taken not to turn much deeper as the derailleur might throw the chain off. The viewer will get some useful information upon watching this video. This is a common mechanical idea that many people are unaware of. So, upon watching this, viewers could gain some ideas on adjusting a rear derailleur using limit screws.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades